Here is a delicious iced tea recipe by Rachel. Those of you who need introducing, check out our introduction here! We’ve been doing everything we can to update our lifestyles into healthier ones. These changes include switching from sugar loaded juices to nicely flavoured teas! So Enjoy!
- Green tea bags (1 or 2)
- Lemon (1-2 slices)
- Honey (1 tbsp)
- Any delicious tea to add flavour. We have been using “Bear Trap” by DavidsTea (Unbelievably great flavor, strongly recommend it)
- Boil water (as much as needed to fill the desired juice jug)
- Add the tea of your choice with 1 or two green tea bags (depending on how big your juice jug is)
- Let it cool off a little before pouring it into a jug.
- Slice your lemon, and add to tea.
- Stir in the honey.
- Let it cool down for a couple hours in the fridge & enjoy!
This is honestly such a good tea, it might as well be called juice!
The key to this recipe is to form it to your liking, you may want something sweeter, so add either more of the flavouring tea, or add more honey. (not too much though or you will diminish it’s healthy value) Change it up a little and come up with your own personalised sweet iced tea! Try infusing it with different fruits instead of lemon! Nothing is off limits! Except sugar, of course…