Very good for mornings! Very light breakfast. Precook the eggs and this could be made very quickly in the mornings.
What you’ll need:
- 2 eggs
- 1 Avocado
- Mayonnaise or Humus (Hummus being the healthier choice)
- Any bread of your choice
- pepper (optional)
How to put it all together:
- Make your hard boiled eggs (a quick search will teach you how to do this)
- While your eggs are boiling, toasts two slices of bread
- Spread your mayo, humus or butter on both slices
- Slice your avocado and place evenly all over your toast
- once you eggs are cooked, slice them and place them evenly on the toast as well
- You can add pepper for taste, completely optional
Make it your own by changing it up! Make a sandwich out of it! Anything you seem fit!